Activities on or near Lake Road, Bowmanville, ON (Nature, Fitness, Fun and Brewery)
Our brewery is located in an industrial area of Bowmanville but this doesn't mean there isn't a ton of fun nearby! Check out the list of activities below within 3km or 5min drive from the brewery!
- Want to enjoy some water, sand, rock and waves? Desiring a quiet walk and or a change of scenery from four walls? The Bowmanville Harbour and Port Darlington Beach Park is a good place to visit.
- The Galaxy Gymnastics and Fitness has been our good neighbour for years and we share the same parking lot!
- Joey's World and the Stoick Axe Throwing are literally just an axe's throw away (if you've got strong arms) and offers rock climbing, children's jungle gym and you guessed it, axe throwing!
- The Bowmanville off-leash dog park located at the west end of Lake Road will give your four-legged friends lots of place to run around.
- Did we mention here at Chronicle Brewery we are dog-friendly? We also host our annual Dog Day charity event in partnership with the Humane Society of Durham Region and we hope to see you at our event!